I am delighted to have received the Versatile Blogger Award! I am very pleased that my blog has been recognised again and it is wonderful to know that people find my posts inspiring.
In response to the award, here are seven random facts about me:
- I am a girl. I think a few people have been a bit unsure about this (and I don’t mind!) but seems as this is about me I thought it might be a good idea to clarify that!
- Reading is life-changing. I have experienced so much through the characters and places I have visited in books.
- I have hazel eyes. I am the only one in my family with any green in their eyes…
- Dark chocolate is the best. The bitter simplicity is really soothing as a treat at the end of a busy day.
- I never say no to a long walk. For me, it is the best way to exercise whilst clearing your head and sorting things out in your mind. The fresh air is a natural up-lifter.
- I have long, blonde hair. I enjoy trying new styles and different types of plaits – suggestions welcome!
- I love God. What more is there to say?
- Mission Italia Daily Expresso
- Life on the HK Bar
- Homeschooling Miles
- Riddles and Pens
- My Creators Creation
- Paper Pens and Peridot
- And all that Carryon
- Laughter Medicine for the Soul
- A Writing Life for Me
- Stretching Your Faith
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Nominees – any questions, please just ask. There is no timescale to do this but please add a link to your new post below when you done it. The aim is to raise the profile of your blog. I’m looking forward to reading your answers.
Feel free to share seven facts about yourself, even if you have not been nominated this time. I would love to read some of your answers. Sorry I couldn’t nominate all my followers and blog friends!